Sunday, May 25, 2008

What is the big f'n deal?

What is the big deal with gay marriage? How does it hurt me? Yo - stupid polititians I'm asking you a question? Seriously, how does the fact that two people of the same sex want to get married going to affect my life?

Guess what idiots - it doesn't.

Why do you feel the need to dictate the morals of my country? Have you read the Bible? Seriously Mr. Christian Senator? Have you? Yes, it gives some direction on right and wrong, but doesn't it say somewhere in there judge not lest ye be judged? I remember it - maybe I'm reading the way liberal bible or something. Maybe I got a defective one. Stop worrying so much about gay and lesbian couples wanting to be a family unit and worry about gas prices, inflation, alternative fuel sources or actually keeping criminals off the street.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

amen sister! preach it!

Unknown said...

LOL I was going to type "amen sistah" but swandive beat me to it :) so... I concur with swandive ;-)

Why corner the market on misery? Let everyone experience the hell of marriage. LOL

*waving rainbow flag*

Anonymous said...

Damn straight! If two hot chicks want to do it right in front of me then that is my American right to view it!!!

Unknown said...

It would be unamerican of you NOT to watch, BMD. ;-)

Plus, Dijea would have to take your guy card away. hahahahahaha

Abby said...

who cares who marries who, as long as people are happy and healthy. Most gay marriages are probably more stable than straight ones. I am glad others feel the same way I do. Thank god some people are normal...lol..