Tuesday, May 6, 2008

What have I done?


Why is it when I get a bug up my butt, its the biggest bug in the whole universe?  Again, I decide to clean my kids room. I have now re-arranged the closet removed a dresser for a more "open" look. Made beds, cleaned from under the beds, thrown out 30 gallons of trash.  I realize they are boys and make more trash than girls, and are not super-organized like their Virgo mother, but geez, how do you collect so much gunk.  I was only gone a little while.  I found missing shoes, I've re-organized their bookcase.  Now I'm re-arranging the bookcase in the front room.  (Also their books)  I'm afraid I've taken this too far.  Its like taking a pill, once you've taken it, you just got to let it wear off or throw up.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see the Spring Cleaning bug has bitten you on the butt!!