Thursday, May 15, 2008

I've had it.


Sometimes there are people who just really piss me off.  I finally had enough today and opened my mouth and I probably shouldn't have, but my mother protective instincts just kicked in (it wasn't even my kid, but anyway).  I understand where you are coming from, but you need to think about the big picture not just yours.  Period.  End of Sentence.  Got it.  I don't apologize for telling you that, you don't need to forward the letter from the other kids mother to me.  I DON'T CARE. You can't make everyone adhere to your issues and no one else's.  No child should feel left out at all because of you didn't think it was important.

Names and specifics have been left out because you-know-why.  
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh dear..if only I could count the times I've opened my mouth on behalf of someone else's kid :)

I cannot stand it when people get sooooo caught up in their own little petty existences that they lose sight of others and their feelings.

OMG do not get me started on this one.

You go and you tell those bitches to simma down and stop acting stupid. :)