Sunday, November 25, 2007

I'm three Superheroes in One






Which Action Hero Would You Be? v. 2.0
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Maximus

After his family was murdered by the evil emperor Commodus, the great Roman general Maximus went into hiding to avoid Commodus's assassins. He became a gladiator, hoping to dominate the colosseum in order to one day get the chance of killing Commodus. Maximus is valiant, courageous, and dedicated. He wants nothing more than the chance to avenge his family, but his temper often gets the better of him.


Maximus


71%

James Bond, Agent 007


71%

Captain Jack Sparrow


71%

The Amazing Spider-Man


63%

Neo, the "One"


63%

Batman, the Dark Knight


63%

Lara Croft


58%

Indiana Jones


58%

El Zorro


54%

The Terminator


50%

William Wallace


46%


1 comment:

Miriam D said...

When I have time, I need to take this test. I hope I'm The Terminator. Because I loved that movie. Even though he was evil. I'd settle for Captain Jack Sparrow.

By the way, thanks for stopping by my blog! I'll be checking in on yours... I like what I see so far :).