Thursday, November 8, 2007

Open Mouth, Insert Foot

I've embarrassed myself and I don't deal with that well. I got an e-mail from my replacement as PTA Chair at the Preschool my youngest attends. I meant to forward a comment to my co-room mother, but instead replied to the PTA Chair. It wasn't awful, one sly comment (lot of good that did me) which really isn't that bad, it just wasn't meant for her. Now originally I had a three paragraph tirade, because I think the new girl is just a little overbearing, obsessive and a giant control freak. I'm a control freak, but 60's hippie style, not 21st century know it all. Trust me - the School's Director says she's driving her crazy!

So now I'm obsessing about that, embarrassed - when I do this I start talking to myself trying to fix the problem. The Karma Gods replied by giving me my period. Great!

No comments: