Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Can you say whiney kids?

I've gone from one kid with a sinus infection and one kid with maybe a sinus infection, to one kid sicker than a dog and one kid doing fair. Ethan seemed to be OK until about noon today and he's popped a whopping 102 degree fever. Hunter is eating popcorn, drinking Gatorade and watching Finding Nemo. Ethan has only gotten up from his bed in the last 1/2 hour to lay on the couch.

OH, and Hunter's Thanksgiving Play was today, so that was an interesting deal. Both kids are on antibiotics, so I didn't infect anyone. I promise. I am feeling lost and a little discombobulated. I want to make poor little E feel better and I just can't do it. He's been so good and not complained, he just lays there looking pitiful. It just breaks a mother's heart.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awwwww hope everyone feels better soon!