Tuesday, June 19, 2007

This superhero needs a name!

Amazingly enough, I actually got 12 loads of laundry done yesterday. Can you believe that? I can't. I feel like I might actually be the laundry superhero - Laundry Mom? No. Super Laundress? Maybe. If anyone has any suggestions, I would love to hear them.

My hubby is gone for the day. He's working until 10 ish in a very busy County Hospital emergency room. I always stay up late for the gory stories. Some I'd rather not hear about, some are actually funny. Others are just disturbing. But it is fun to get the scoop on a "Breaking News" report before the newscasters actually know what's going on.

I've worked out, cooked a big lunch before Mr. Hubby went to work and I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing afternoon. I've got a new book and its calling my name. Its LEAN MEAN THIRTEEN and should be good for a few belly laughs. If you've never read Janet Evanovich - you should check out her first one ONE FOR THE MONEY. Once I started I was hooked. I should be finished with the book by tomorrow and I'll write a quick review.

No comments: