Thursday, June 7, 2007

Something has got to give.

For the most part today is not my day. I bought a table for the kids - its damaged and I have to drive 60 miles round trip to return it. My husband left a receipt in his pants and now I have white fuzz all over the clothes in the wash. My kids play set has got a load of clothes drying on the monkey bars because my dryer died and went to appliance heaven. After, of course, it stained my 600 thread count Hotel sheets from the belt that exploded on the inside of it. My husband found a scrape on the bumper of the new car. I swear it didn't happen when I drove it, he swears the same. We are at an impasse. Really he's blaming me and I'm pissed he doesn't think there is even a small chance he did it. AGH, Men!!!

My kids are running around like wild animals, they can't remember to shut the door, they can't remember to not run in the house and I have a hundred things to do that doesn't involve them. I don't even want to think what's for dinner and I have to go sit in the heat at 6 pm for Ethan's T-ball game. All I want is for 30 minute of me time to regroup. Calgon, take me away!!!!!!!!

No comments: