Friday, June 8, 2007

I lost 4 inches in my thighs!!!!

I have been working out at Curves for the last month. I got measured today, and even though I lost no weight, I did lose inches. 7.5 inches to be exact and 4 inches in my thighs!! Woo Hool!!! Yee haw!! etc. etc. 1/2 inch each in my Bust, Hips, Abdomen & Waist, an inch in my arms, but 4 inches in my thighs!! I can't say that enough. I actually wore pants yesterday that I hadn't been able to put on in about a year. I feel like I could take on the world, or maybe eat a chocolate bar. Anyway, I feel that I accomplished something and I'm happy about that.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey, I just wanted to tell you that I'm very proud and excited for you! :) Keep up the great work! Talk with you soon!
ashley

Krista said...

:)

I say, go for the chocolate bar! You deserve it!