Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I love a good walk!

I went for a walk this evening. I don't get to do that very often and I rarely have the opportunity to walk in the woods. I'm an Earth-girl. I like being outdoors, I like to hear the birds, hear water trickling from a spring and the smell of dirt. What can I say, I'm an Earth sign.

I walked with my Aunt Susan, who will be leaving Friday to go home to New Zealand and at the halfway mark, we saw a deer. I even got a snapshot. It was relaxing not only because I had a few hours away from my children, but I always feel rejuvenated after an outdoor experience.

I really should live in the country with about 40 acres of trees, ponds & garden. In huge house with pool, spa, steam shower, work-out room, and an incredible kitchen. Maybe one day.

No comments: