Saturday, June 23, 2007

NOW WHAT?

18 months ago, my husband bought me a laptop to write my first book. He said that this way I could lock myself up in my room and write away. The problem with that is that I like to be in the thick of things not locked away in a corner. I find myself writing more on my blog in the middle of total chaos that when it is all quiet and no one is bothering me.

I'm sitting at my desk at work (shh, don't tell my boss - although I will say I have no work pending at the moment) contemplating my next big thing and my friend Charlene, aka the cheerleader, keeps telling me I need to write my book. Well, maybe I will sit in the middle of my children's playroom while all hell is breaking loose and start my first book. I say first, because if I ever get one done, I will be on to number 2 in a heartbeat because then, I won't have to get a real job. I don't like real jobs they drain you of brain cells. I like hobbies and passions, or as Oprah says I need to experience my bliss.

Well here is to my next big project. I hope that I can decide which one of the 1000 outlines I have been working on over the past decade I feel like starting on first. Wish me luck.

No comments: