Wednesday, January 9, 2008

NO KIDS TODAY!

Yea, first day in way too long I don't have children at home.  Thank goodness school is back in session.  I took advantage of it and worked out.  I am now really sore because I haven't done it in a while.  

I have a teacher conference this afternoon - I called it she didn't.  Mr. Big Shot is getting some orthodontics done and will have a slight speech problem for a while, so I thought I would attack it head on.  His birthday is coming up soon too and I have no idea what to do for him.  I was going to take him to see the Foo Fighters, but I think his uncle gave the tix away.  :(

I'm in a happy glowy mood today as well, because my husband loves me.  I know that he loves me everyday, he just spent a little extra time with me last night.  Its always nice to be appreciated.  

2 comments:

Miriam D said...

Yay for your happy glowy mood. Having someone who loves you always makes the sun shine a little brighter, doesn't it?

fed up said...

Knowing your husband loves you, can you ask for more then that? I know I always bask in the glow of it as long as I can.