Friday, January 11, 2008

I have officially lost my mind.


I have been dealing with retarded customer service reps.  Yes, I just used the word retarded.  As in:  to cause to move or proceed slowly; delay or impede.  Customer Service reps in call centers make minimum wage, most of them are not smart enough to complete a sentence and they all work out of a binder with "scenarios".  They do no know the meaning of the words Customer Service, they do not know the meaning of the word Service.  They do not understand the meaning of customer retention.  

Care to ask me how I really feel.

I could sit here and type till the cows come home, it will not make my blood pressure go down, it will not change the fact that some dope making $8 an hour made me cry.  I REALLY HATE 800 numbers and stupid idiotic people who don't really care about what they do for a living.  Its all about the paycheck, not about dedication to a company or a profession.  

The world has gone completely to sh*t.  Excuse me while I go finish throwing a fit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, I think there is a Xanax in the cabinet with your name on it.
(your name on the Xanax, not the cabinet...)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.