I feel so special, and loved as I have been tagged by the Unstable Blogger .
Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Share six (6) non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
Tag at least 3 people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
OK, here are my 6 things.
- I am early everywhere I go. If I am less than 5 minutes early I feel like I am late. I blame it all on my father, who is also early everywhere he goes.
- My grandfather played college football and when I was 7 I started spending Sunday afternoons watching football with him. He taught me everything he knew about football. Later in life I had a boyfriend who broke up with me because I knew more about the game than he did.
- I talk to my Grandmother everyday.
- I have to have something against my back when I watch scary movies, so no one can sneak up on me.
- I can't wait to get some time to myself and when my husband takes the kids to give me some quiet time, I'm on the phone in 10 minutes because I'm lonely.
- I repeat myself, because I have this great fear no one is really listening to me.