Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I've been tagged.

I feel so special, and loved as I have been tagged by the Unstable Blogger .
Here are the rules:
Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Share six (6) non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
Tag at least 3 people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
OK, here are my 6 things.
  1. I am early everywhere I go.  If I am less than 5 minutes early I feel like I am late.  I blame it all on my father, who is also early everywhere he goes.
  2. My grandfather played college football and when I was 7 I started spending Sunday afternoons watching football with him.  He taught me everything he knew about football.  Later in life I had a boyfriend who broke up with me because I knew more about the game than he did.
  3. I talk to my Grandmother everyday.  
  4. I have to have something against my back when I watch scary movies, so no one can sneak up on me.
  5. I can't wait to get some time to myself and when my husband takes the kids to give me some quiet time, I'm on the phone in 10 minutes because I'm lonely.
  6. I repeat myself, because I have this great fear no one is really listening to me.

2 comments:

Miriam D said...

Oh yay, I am totally going to do this!

Unknown said...

Umm I think I was suppose to leave you a comment letting you know you were tagged but I was so caught up in my "OMG I am a cool kid" moment that I forgot. LOL My bad. :)

Glad you took the tagging with all the glory that was intended. ;-) I'm finding everyone's 6 things to be interesting.

I can relate to more than one of the things on your list. Probably 4 & 5 the most. I long for "quiet time" but then it ends up being too quiet. Eh, what can ya do?

Tag on!