Saturday, January 5, 2008

Where am I?

Today I woke up and felt like I'd woken up in a different dimension.  Everything was the same, but it just felt different.  Work was fine, I don't feel off - well except I have my period - and I'm sure 75% of the women just went AHHH, but its not that.  Its like the universe just slipped its axis and the gravity is off or something.

The kids are good, my husband is not even that annoying, it just something is off.  Its like reading a trashy romance novel with no sex.  Its like a virgo that can't organize herself.  OMG - no that is total chaos.  OK, its like Burt Reynolds with no mustache.  I feel kind of like a bubble bath with no bubbles.

I think I will go to bed and hope I wake up at home tomorrow morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds to me like you need a good stiff drink!

I linked you as a friend on my page.

fed up said...

Thank you for your comment on my page, I didn't know anyone besides was actually reading my page.
please add me to your blog roll and I will do the same.