Saturday, January 12, 2008

The Karma Police are knocking on my door.

I am having a Murphy's Law kind of day. I guess my overall dealing with the strange underpaid customer service reps was more vinegar than honey as my mother would say and now I am paying for it.

My husband, who has been pretty wonderful lately, is complaining that I trapped him at home with no money, food or car seats. I feel like yelling at everyone who approaches me and all I want to do is crawl in bed and take a nap. I don't even care about reading a book. THAT SAYS A LOT. I guess that my constant manic stage has had a little depressive slump. Somehow I think if I bury my head under the covers it won't be able to find me and then I will be back to my crazy wacky self.

Maybe I just need some retail therapy. It has been a while.

No comments: