Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Super Charlotte to the rescue!

Charlotte, aka Char or Super Charlotte as my children call her, again came to my rescue. It will cost me a little chocolate, but the only person I would willingly give my chocolate to would be Charlotte.

I had a price reduction on a property and Miss Charlotte printed the graphics for me and came down to my car to deliver them because I was not in proper attire to enter my workplace (this means I looked like sh*t in ratty shorts, hair up and varicose veins showing). Thank the heavens for Charlotte.

Of course Charlotte, being Charlotte will be afraid other people in our office will read this and expect the same service. Agents, I bet she would do it for you too, but you would have to gush all over her and bring her chocolate covered espresso beans and/or vodka.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, it wasn't as bad as you made it out to be. "They" aren't allowed to read it though 'cause "they" will expect the same "favors" and I only do "favors" for my friends. By the way, besides being my friend the only other reason I did it was to offset my recent "bitchy-ness" and to send good karma my way. H's & K's ya freak!