Tuesday, July 24, 2007

MMM, Tuesday Morning.

Woke up this morning to the birds singing and the sun shining and the even better, the kids slept late. I had a fabulous breakfast, 2 eggs scrambled with Austin Spice Company Mesquite Roasted Smoky Hill Salsa, some sliced tomatoes, thank you Mom, and an English muffin with smart balance spread. I had Rain forest Reserve Organic Coffee, freshly ground, thank you Robbie, to round out the meal. I then got dressed and mowed the backyard. I think I've lost 5 lbs in sweat, but it was worth it, and now there is one less thing my husband has to worry about.

Honey, just concentrate on that class and get and A - you are doing great!!! I love you!!! Thank you for all you do!!!

Ethan just came up to me as I was typing, gave me a hug and exclaimed, "Mom, I think you might want to take a shower!" Nice to know I'm loved, and strange that my son just sniffed me. Maybe he was just commenting on my sweaty clothes. Ya, that's it.

No comments: