Sunday, July 22, 2007

I can't even come up with a title for this one.

Sunday is my day to sleep in. Well, kinda. I have to work but not until 12, so my husband is usually very nice and gives me the one day to re coop after a week of craziness.

Today didn't go as planned. First I was awakened somewhere around 5 o'clock this morning to a cat throwing up in my bedroom. I decided to ignore it, knowing I would take care of it as soon as I got up in the morning. Well at 5:24, I know it was this time because I looked at the clock, the same lovely cat began to play some game I've never heard of with the blinds in my bedroom. I whined and asked my husband to go open the backdoor while I tried to coax the animal towards the backdoor. We finally managed to get him out and I jumped to the bed, to avoid the I can't find it cat throw-up, and when I landed on the bed I also landed into the cat throw-up.

LIGHTS ON NEW COVERS!!! Back to sleep.

My husband, God bless him, did his best to let me sleep late, but the kids continued making noise after they got up at 8:00 and I kept hearing doors shut - I'm not a very good go-back-to-sleep kind of girl, so I just got up. I was sitting at the kitchen table in my not so covering nightgown to a friend of ours dropping of their dog to watch while my office held an Open House at her house this afternoon. Well, the kids let the dog in the house, I opened the front door and out went the dog. I grab the dog and guess what the dog had rolled in poop and now I have poop all over me. And the dog nips at my jaw because I grabbed him. No skin was broken in the nip, and I can't blame the dog, she was only trying to protect herself so I hold absolutely no hard feelings in regards to this.

This all happened before 10 am this morning. It was only downhill from there. I somehow managed to make it through my day at work. My computer crashed twice while creating graphics so I had to start completely over again. There was not enough time in the day to get it all accomplished and I had to go to the grocery store on the way home. It was 5 deep at the registers. But I'm home, I've had a wonderful salad for dinner and the evening is looking up.

No comments: