OK, so my doctor says he needs to be tested as soon as possible, yet they say the won't test him for another 18 months. Are you sure you are educators? I mean have you heard of early intervention? I have put my best people on the job. A more passionate advocate I couldn't find. She's not in my town, but has been an honorary member of our family for a long time. She'll find out the questions I am lost on and point me in the right direction.
I am also working on some other avenues and Unstable, I might have to borrow LMSKP, but I will hold off until I get my bearings on this. We have a referral to Scottish Rite, I will get on that even if the school district decides to lower itself and test my kid.
How frustrating is that?