Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Give me a book and I'm happy. HAPPY! My mother told me once if I was reading she wouldn't ask me to do stuff around the house. I avoided chores for years. I read almost every genre there is although I have to say I usually stay away from biographies. I'd rather watch TLC or The History Channel or BIOGRAPHY.

Some of the best books I've ever read in no particular order:

  • Praying for Sleep, Jeffrey Deaver
  • A Maiden's Grave, Jeffrey Deaver
  • All the Stephanie Plum Novels, Janet Evanovich
  • The Lovely Bones, Alice Sebold
  • The Brothers Karamozov, Fyodor Dostovesky

Authors I rarely pass up

I probably will hit myself on the head and realize I left out 3 of my favorite authors. I could read all day, every day and well do. I read everyday, I try to write everyday.

I read blogs everyday, see them on the left. Check them out. The best writer out of all of them, Krista.

I hate that with all the new books being written every year Hollywood has to remake the same movies over and over and over. Can we get some new material!

3 comments:

fed up said...

thank you for your supportive comments and yes I can appreciate your beliefs.
I also could read all day everyday and actually did just that when I was in prison. Greg Iles is truly a diversified author, i have read everything he has written, Love him!!

Anonymous said...

Aw! You just made me squeal!

Have you read the latest by Alice Sebold? It's... interesting. Not as good as Lovely Bones, though.

I recommend Jodi Picoult.

Anonymous said...

You should try Deen Koontz's Odd Thomas series. Way good!!
I too love Evanovich. She's just so darn funny!