Some of the best books I've ever read in no particular order:
- Praying for Sleep, Jeffrey Deaver
- A Maiden's Grave, Jeffrey Deaver
- All the Stephanie Plum Novels, Janet Evanovich
- The Lovely Bones, Alice Sebold
- The Brothers Karamozov, Fyodor Dostovesky
Authors I rarely pass up
- Jeffrey Deaver
- Janet Evanovich
- Michael Connoly
- Greg Iles
- Clive Cussler - I love the Dirk Pitt novels
- Dan Brown
- Nelson DeMille
I probably will hit myself on the head and realize I left out 3 of my favorite authors. I could read all day, every day and well do. I read everyday, I try to write everyday.
I read blogs everyday, see them on the left. Check them out. The best writer out of all of them, Krista.
I hate that with all the new books being written every year Hollywood has to remake the same movies over and over and over. Can we get some new material!