Monday, April 28, 2008

New Zealand Day 3: Rumituka

I learned a few things on this day.

1.  Never sit on the cliff side of the car when anyone else is driving over a big hill (especially Susan). &  2.  When Stehle says I'm hungry, feed her immediately.   

On this day I also experienced a first.  
Driving in a car on the wrong side of the road.  Yes, I drove a car with a right hand drive on the left side of the road.  OMG - How much fun is that?  Pretty much.  Especially when your sister is in the front seat freaking out because she keeps saying I'm too close to the edge.  Its a control thing - I was not driving too close.  I'm a good driver, even if I am a girl.

We went to Martinboro, Greytown.  Did some shopping.  Blah, Blah, Blah.  


1 comment:

Judy said...

You left out the good part about the painter