Monday, April 28, 2008

New Zealand Day 6: Petone, Paua Shells & Setting up House


This may sound like a lot, but it was a good day.  Mom, Stehle & I took off for shopping in Petone.  We had much success.  We found a great little bookstore.  I found a jewelry store, I know there was something else, but in all the excitement I've forgotten.  Mom had picked up a cold and we couldn't hang out with the new baby this day. 

After shopping & lunch, we walked down another beach close to my aunt's house and picked up paua shells.  We had great success at that too.  Now I just have to clean and polish them and I'll have something - maybe a cool soap dish.  I also got some cool shots of the beach and some surfers.


Our cousin Brandon & his fabulous pregnant wife Lizzie moved into their new house so we took off for a little unpacking.  Before we left we had the whole house unpacked and set up.  Pregnant people again cleaning up on the getting stuff thing.   

No comments: