Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Aren't we cute?

Yes, this is me and the old man. Aren't we cute? Can you tell from my writing I've had a little wine? I had my Office Christmas party tonight and it was wonderful. Everyone told my husband how wonderful I am and have I started selling RE yet? We had a fabulous dinner, I had probably one too many cocktails. I was in the dress and my 4 inch heels and got either you look fabulous or your boobs are hanging out - it all depended on the age of the person talking to me.

I'm off to bed. If anyone from my office reads this - you looked fabulous!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What does your husband have growing out of the top of his head? Is that just one horn??

Seriously, You both look FABulous!!

Miriam D said...

Aw, you guys are adorable!

Dijea said...

My husband is 1/2 devil and has only one horn instead of the usual two. Seriously its the top of the Christmas Tree, but the horn thing sounded better didn't it?

And Thank you both for the lovely compliments

Unknown said...

OHMYGAWD ya'll look hawt! woo hoo :)