Sunday, December 16, 2007

Because I was tagged by Ashley.

“When people say ‘Christmas’ you immediately think…”

How much is this going to cost me? Seriously, I think snow, hot chocolate, whatever weird clothing item my mother is going to get me this year.

"Favorite Christmas memory…”

The year I got my own telephone. We had finished opening all the presents and we were sitting down to dinner and my dad asked me to go back into the living room and check the tree. A telephone was sitting under the tree. I was 13 and thought it was the best thing ever.

“Favorite Christmas song/carol…”

Silver Bells

“Favorite Christmas movie…”

I'm not into Christmas movies

“Favorite Christmas character…”

The Grinch Heh! Heh!

“Favorite Christmas ornament/object…”

My Alamo ornament.

“Plans for this Christmas…”

Home with the boys - hopefully my parents will make it up. Dad, feel better.

“Is Christmas your favorite holiday?”

NO, I enjoy it, but I prefer warm weather holidays & days where the stores stay open.

OK, I tag Stehle & Krista. Answer the questions for yourself.

No comments: