Wednesday, December 12, 2007

More Blah

So I didn't do very well in my morning routine today. I couldn't get motivated to get out of bed, Ethan & Hunter couldn't get motivated to get dressed, the cats were attacking each other. Mario is doing his best to completely de-fur Zelda. She just hisses and poops in the bathtub. Turco, he just sleeps on my pillow and weighs about 100 lbs, but its all muscle.

After depositing Ethan at school, we rushed home to get Hunter fed and off, I was empty on gas in the car and therefore had to skip breakfast to fill up the car - then I ruined my body with a McDonald's sausage biscuit & a cup of coffee. I dropped off Hunter & ran to workout. Burned a whole 348 calories, and over the last month have lost 2.75 lbs, unfortunately I gained 3.25 inches. I did lose 1.84% body fat, but all I know is that my clothes are getting smaller and not bigger on my body and that is making things kind of blah.

I tried on the "little black dress" I have in my closet only to find that to zip it up means I have to break rib bones. So I'm off to go shopping for something to wear to the two Christmas Parties I have over the next week. UGH! I hate shopping, unless it is for bath products or shoes. I have yet to purchase a Christmas Present (except for the BIG children's gift - sshh they are getting a trampoline) and my MCE hours are due by the end of the month. I haven't done my Christmas cards and I'm sure there is something else I am just forgetting to complain about.

Now that I've complained I guess I will stuff my face with raw vegetables & go shopping. Maybe I can pass by a bath shop on my way....

No comments: