Thursday, October 11, 2007

I'm so discombobulated!

Sometimes I feel like I live in a crazy insane asylum and that what I'm doing is just my wild imagination of drugs that the doctors have me on. That said, my week has been a little insane. I've been overwhelmed, can't get anything accomplished before three additional items get put on my to-do list.

Had to replace tires on the SUV; laundry is a never-ending chore; I can't seem to get the front flower bed winterized. I did get the Halloween decorations out in the front yard; however, they look pretty pitiful. The cats are systematically destroying the house. (My husband blames it on me, but I swear its the cats!)

I gave up red wine to lower my calorie intake thinking that would maybe help me reduce the waistline. That remains to be seen, however that is probably an entry unto itself. It's October and it won't get cold enough for the grass to stop growing, so its time to mow again. Do I really need to go on?

At least I didn't give up chocolate. I have to go, its time for tonight's bag.

No comments: