Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Apparently, I've been tagged.

1. Post these rules before you give you the facts.
2. List eight random facts about yourself.
3. At the end of your post, choose (tag) someone and list their name (linking to their page).
4. Leave them a comment on their blog letting them know they’ve been tagged!


OK, here it goes.
1. I call my grandmother everyday. She's one of the coolest people I know, is never negative & loves everyone.
2. I write poetry and have a secret fantasy about being a best-selling author.
3. I love music, but can't sing.
4. I used to run track and ran the 100 yard dash in 11.0 seconds - I hurt my knee and now couldn't run 100 ft. without getting winded.
5. I've been in a slaughter house.
6. I've sold peaches my family grew at a roadside stand.
7. I knew the moment I met my husband, he was "THE ONE."
8. I've never missed a skeet birdie (yes, I've shot skeet on more than one occasion.)

I tag:

Stehle & Ashley

No comments: