Friday, November 13, 2009

Over the Counter Meds, Paranoia & untapped energy.

I'm sure I've mentioned on more than one occassion - medicine/drugs are not my friend. Especially decongestants. Well, with stuffed or blocked everything I just plain can't function without a decongestant. So I chose the one that does me the least amount of damage.

SURPRISE. I'm slightly paranoid. I said it, I also have boundless amounts of energy, am talking about 90 miles a minute. Unfortunately I have no one to talk to so its all in my head. I'm not sure that's a good thing, but I can't help it. I've decided to use it to clean. I don't think I've ever accomplished so much that didn't need to be done or doesn't show. Cleaned out and organized the pantry. I somehow managed to empty the dishwasher while my eggs were in the pan and I didn't burn them - SEE?!?! Laundry, car, paperwork, trash. I would deserve a reward if I was not sick, but sick, I deserve the Congressional Medal of Cleaning and if there is not one, they should make one, just for me.

Dear President Obama: The unemployed or SAHM of the world need a special award for their tireless work and no salary.....

AAAAAAAAHHHHH! The linen closet is calling.

No comments: