Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Me: According to my iPod

I stole this post idea from phairhead, who stole it from her blogger wife Cheeks over at http://alltheleatherkidswereloud.blogspot.com.


1. Go to Ipod
2. Press shuffle
3.Press play. No cheating. No skipping.
4.Type the song title for each category that has randomly appeared on Ipod.

Enjoy!!!

Opening Credits: Starlight: Muse
Nice way to wake up, Muse gets my blood pumping.

Waking Up: Nowhere Fast: The Smiths
Need Coffee

Average Day: Nearly Lost You: Screeming Trees
HMMM

First Date: Love is Stronger Than Death: The The
Well, I guess it was deep

Love Scene: I Caught Myself: Paramore
I always feel so much emotion from Paramore.

Fight Scene: Nothing Pure Can Stay: Audrye Sessions
I'd fail miserably if this was my fight song - shuffle-fail.

Breaking Up: Monkey Wrench: Foo Fighters
I would NEVER break up with the Foos.

Making Up: Clocks: Coldplay
I would make up with Coldplay

Secret Love: Hang Me Up to Dry: Cold War Kids
:0

Life's Okay: I Wanna Be Adored: Stone Roses
Yes, yes & yes

Mental Breakdown: Pink Floyd: Time
Totally.

Driving: Feeling Love: Paula Cole
I must really love my car

Deep Thought: Werewolves of London: Warren Zevon
Not exactly deep thought - more flashback or Happy Dance, but the iPod doesn't lie right?

FlashBack: Electric Feel: MGMT
Okay...but it does have an 80's feel right

Partying: The Mind of Love: k.d. lang
This whole disc gives me a warm lovey feeling.

Happy Dance: CrushCrushCrush: Paramore
~~Dancing~~

Regretting: More Human than Human Rob Zombie
??? More like regretting this on my iPod.

Long Night Alone: Houses of the Holy: Led Zeppelin
~~~Smiles~~~I would be getting into trouble here

Final Battle: Lazy Eye: Silver Sun Pickups
I would be organized - and I would prevail.

Death Scene: The Pretender: Foo Fighters
At least I would go out with a BANG.

Closing Credits: William it Was Really Nothing, The Smiths
HA! HA! HA! - I do love the Smiths.

By the way by people, I feel that I'm off by one on many of the "subjects" does that mean I'm off kilter?

2 comments:

phairhead said...

ha! fabulousity! you have a mighty fine selection of musica

Smirking Cat said...

How funny! My mp3 player jumps from classical to Cyndi Lauper to Metallica. Not sure what that says about me :)