Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Where did this come from?

I actually got a good nights sleep last night. My reward the most awful dream. I'm totally afraid to post what the dream is about because well, it was weird and involved having to dispose of bodies. I will state for the record that I did not kill anyone in my dream, it was someone else, but apparently I was an accessory after the fact because I tried to help in the disposal. I think maybe I've been watching too many crime drama's on TV, plus the really awesome TRUEBLOOD on HBO. Maybe there really is something to that too much violence on TV.

I will say after staying up an hour in the middle of the night after that dream I did go back to sleep and I had a nice dream about John Mayer rubbing my feet. John, feel free to come back anytime and rub my feet again you were awesome!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noctornal dreams can tend to be rather weird can't they?
I always dream of tornados.

Smirking Cat said...

I love weird dreams. They give me so much to think about. I don't believe they actually have much meaning, but they can be entertaining.

Abby said...

If this makes you feel any better my daughter woke up tonight and told me she was scared of a pile of clean clothes in front of her closet...hmmm...I guess she and I are both having nightmares about large piles of laundry.

Am I doing okay? said...

Yo. Consider yourself added to my blogroll.