Thursday, September 25, 2008

I've got the hiccups.

Almost 3 posts in one day, its 1 minute past midnight and why I'm typing I don't know.  I do have a nasty case of the hiccups, for some strange reason.  My mother always told me I was growing when that happened.  Jeez, I hope its not my feet or my stomach.  I have enough of those.  Maybe it should be my boobs.  I'm mean I do have DD's but maybe it would make my stomach look smaller. 

I just finish the Sex in the City movie.  It was good, not what I expected, even though I was told it was not going to be what I expected.  I still enjoyed it, I cried (I am such a sap!)  And I can't believe Samantha didn't get it on with Dante.  He was HOT!  

Anywho, I'm off to bed, hopefully the hiccups will go away and I'll get some sleep and be able to get up in the AM.  Goodnight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your hiccups went away and you were able to catch some Zzzz's.

Unknown said...

I totally cried when I saw SATC. I admit it. :)