Sunday, September 28, 2008

I got tagged

I was tagged by Princess Mindy for the a six unremarkable things about me meme that is floating around out there. It will be hard to contain it to just 6 me things.

  1. I am a night owl and not a morning person.  I like to sleep in and stay up late.  Just me.
  2. I like cats.  I like to snuggle up to something that keeps me warm at night and that doesn't require me to get up at oh-dark-thirty to let them out to pee.
  3. I am LOUD.  Yes, I said it.  I'm loud my natural volume is probably 2 decibels over anyone else who is reading this.  
  4. I am constantly cleaning out something, but I never seem to truly accomplish organization.  (I blame this on the men I live with - all three of them.)
  5. I am the most loyal friend you will ever find - how boring! I wish I was the one you never forget because I always do something outrageous.
  6. I can never make the final decision as to where we are going out to eat.  I never want to "choose" the restaurant someone else hates.
If you read this consider yourself tagged.  HEH! HEH!   Yes, this means you too Unstable.


3 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Oh you have so not heard me. Rachel can tell you how loud I am. And I do not even try to be!

nicole antoinette said...

Ah, number 1. Me too honey :)

Unknown said...

hahahahaha called me out even! Well fine. :)

oh and amen to #1...i hate gettin up early in the mornings...ugh! :(

I am also very #5 too. I'm not outrageous but I am fiercely loyal...but I am guessing I have to come up with 6 NEW things, eh? ;-)