Friday, September 21, 2007

Woman Stuff - do not read if you're a guy.

I bet all the guys immediately read this blog entry. Here is where they will stop. I just had an eyebrow & bikini wax. I am 39 years old and for the first time in my life had a bikini wax. Not near as bad as I thought it would be, not near as easy and I wish it would have been.

I am slowly but surely doing all the things I've been meaning to do over the past few years. Getting my hair done regularly, getting my eyebrows waxed - now the bikini thing - and facials, I will be getting my first one of those next week.

It feels good to do things for yourself. I am one of those people that take care of everyone else first, then if there is anything left, I take care of me. I'm trying to do better by me these days, not necessarily spending every day in a spa or beauty salon, just regular maintenance. My grandmother says "Women are like cars, the older they get, the more maintenance they need." I've never been compared to a car before, but I hope its a vintage Austin Healy or a hot Aston Martin, at least I know I would never go out of style.

No comments: