Thursday, September 6, 2007

I need some sleep!!

I went to bed last night at around 11, which is pretty usual for me. The husband woke me up at 12:30 to let me know he couldn't find Mario to put him in the bathroom for the night. OH LOVELY NIGHT!! Anyway after a 5 minute search he was quickly located and locked in the bathroom. I, of course, could not go back to sleep.

I have had insomnia since I was a Sophomore in High School. I can almost never fall asleep after I get woken up. Of course, last night was no exception. After the Mario fiasco, around 1:30 Turco, another one of my cats, woke me up puking in the bedroom. My husband was kind enough to tap me on the shoulder and ask me if I was going to clean that up. In revenge, I turned on every light in the bedroom to do it. HEH! HEH! HEH! Turco then ran off to the den where he barfed up a cockroach - I am feeling nauseous just thinking about it. Turco has lost his voice and sounds like a old man with a smokers cough. I've though he has a bird bone stuck in this throat, but maybe it was just the cockroach.

After cleaning up the cockroach, I let Turco outside & Zelda, the old woman of a cat we've had since we got married, decides to come in for a midnight snack. At 2:54, I know this because I looked at the clock, she informed me in her old lady kitty voice that she was ready to go outside. Again, the husband tapped me on the shoulder and told me Zelda wanted to go outside.

Needless to say that I am functioning on about 2 1/2 hours of sleep and not in a very good mood. I'm going to take a nap.

No comments: