Thursday, September 27, 2007

I'd like this day to be over.

I'm really disappointed in the men in my life right now. I feel like I talk and talk and no one listens. So I don't talk and no one comments. I've worked out some of my frustrations working out this morning and I've been tearing apart my house for the last 4 hours. I've cleaned out my pantry, my cabinets, scrubbed both bathrooms and I mean scrubbed can you say toothbrush in the corners. I have my whites soaking in the bathroom with Tide with bleach (why you ask? It bleaches the tub at the same time it pre-soaks the whites.) I've mopped floors, washed, dried & folded clothes. I've changed litter boxes, I've piled everything I could find that my husband left out on the top of his dresser - he'll love that - but it's not making me feel any better.

I need chocolate! Lots of chocolate & maybe I need to nurse George Clooney back to health after his motorcycle accident.

No comments: