Friday, September 28, 2007

I achieved Bliss today.

I am an earth girl, a Virgo. I feel my best when I am outdoors being "one" with nature. This afternoon I truly achieved bliss and even had a deep down in the belly laugh. It was awesome.

I spent the afternoon on a blanket outside in the shade. I read a book cover-to-cover, my youngest found he had a love for photography, he's only 4, but who knows where it will go. Oh, and I read a book cover-to-cover. Can I say that one more time? I read a book cover-to-cover. I took a nap in the sun. And the best part, I got down on the blanket and proceeded to re-live a childhood joy, I rolled on the grass with the kids all the way across the backyard. It was so much fun, I got dizzy, I smelled the freshly mowed grass and I laughed, that deep down really good feeling belly laugh.

Its not every day you can enjoy this way, so it makes this one all the more special.

No comments: