Sunday, September 30, 2007

Cowboys Baby!

My husband is set to graduate this December and get his X-Ray certification. He has 2 years experience on an MRI machine, and when he gets his X-Ray cert. he wants to get his certification for CAT Scan. I'm so proud of him!

Now, here's where the story gets interesting. My husband is a sports fanatic - true fanatic. He loves football, hockey, basketball, he stayed up late last night and watched boxing. I enjoy sports, I'm just not obsessed. Anyway, one of his instructors at school is the X-Ray tech for Texas Stadium and has managed to get him on the field before today's game. So my husband, my two sports obsessed children and my husband's good friend are off to see the Cowboys defeat the Rams today (I don't care what Isaac Bruce said, the Cowboys are going to win.). I'm hoping that Ethan gets to meet Tony Romo his favorite Cowboy, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

If we get a picture, I will post it either on this blog or the family blog Coplin Copy come back and check it out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I realize this has nothing to do with your post..well, it sorta does as it is sports related but since you are going to the game tonight -- color me so way jealous!! -- I just wanted to stop by and say "GO STARS!!! WOO HOO!"

You guys have a FABULOUS time at the game and tell your hubby to try and not heckle Turks too much at the game, ok? LOL! ;-)