Saturday, December 6, 2008

Dear Santa...

Christmas is not coming for the adults in my family this year.  Its been a rough last few months for everyone.  The economy sucks BIG time and well, the budget just doesn't call for extravagance.  But just in-case there is a Santa here is a few things I need:

  • Some new kitchen towels - mine are looking well worn.
  • I really need a hair cut and color if you are so inclined.
  • A new vacuum as I can only use the hose on the one I have now (and while its great for the baseboards it sucks when I get to the rugs).
  • I'd love something that makes me look 10 lbs thinner.
  • Adobe Photoshop with Lightroom for my Mac

Not much OK, the Photoshop & Lightroom maybe be a little over the top, but it can't hurt to ask right?  Oh and thanks in advance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice list! I hope Santa brings you all of those.

Unknown said...

hmmm I think we should all write Santa letters! No xmas for the adults in my fam either...but we can still wish, right?

I like the list too! ;-)