Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I'll be back - maybe tomorrow.

Apparently my blog has suffered over the past few weeks.  I've been working a considerable amount more, in fact, I have worked the last 7 days straight.  I have been a little overwhelmed at home too.  I've had sick kids, allergies from the depths of HELL, I've gotten a new mouth to feed and well, I've spent the few moments I have reading everyone else's blog instead of writing on my own.

I promise - some fun stuff is coming.  Tune in.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Dijea,

Thanks for the advice. I do tend to sometimes care what others think and that's something I need to break. I always thought that I was good about that, but, when it comes down to it I'm guilty of it.

I hope that things get better for you. Working 7 days in a row?? yikes! That is pretty tough. I hope your allergies go away too. Those always stink to deal with!!!

Thanks again and I will talk with you soon!

Ashley

Anonymous said...

Get some rest, girl!