Sunday, March 2, 2008

I never should have gotten out of bed this morning.


Today was one of those days where everything goes wrong.  Last night was the first night we let the little kitten out all night instead of locking him in the bathroom.  He somehow found a paperbag that some of Hunter's art work had been brought home from school in.  It was 6 am on a Sunday where no one had to get up.  Hunter was up at a quarter after 7.  Wanted breakfast - I had thought ahead & told Mason to leave a box of Pop Tarts on the table for the boys.  Well, Hunter couldn't open the package.  There was that great idea out the window.  

I went to work and every stupid thing that could go wrong did.  The e-mail server was down.  The website was acting up.  The copy machine jammed everytime you put something on it or sent something to it.  I think I filled up the recycle bin with what jammed in the copy machine.  The color was off of the graphics.  It just didn't go like I expected it.  Then I was about 3 blocks from home and the sky opened up.  Oh and its suppose to hail during drop off for school tomorrow & then its suppose to snow by the end of the day.  This is TEXAS - its 70 degrees here now and its suppose to snow tomorrow?  



Should I just give up now?

No comments: