Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I also want to say I am thankful for Turkey, Stuffing, Green Bean Casserole, mashed potatoes, fresh homemade rolls, etc.  He! He! He!  You know me I had to say something ridiculous.

Seriously I am thankful for my family, friends (this includes all you nuts who read this!), my job (seriously in this economy we should be thankful for our jobs), double ovens that are allowing me to get everything cooked for tomorrow, chocolate chip cookies, cake, wine - can't forget that, cats, truckers - they do bring us lots of stuff even if they screw up the road doing it.  I am thankful that I have a wicked dry sense of humor, because without it my sanity would have left me long ago.  :) 

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great day!!

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I am thankful for you! I have missed you!

Unknown said...

I am also thankful for your wicked dry sense of humor ;-)