Sunday, August 3, 2008

It's a bird, It's a plane, It's a blimp.

No, it's SUPER DIJEA....able to leap small children in a single bound.  

I was hanging out with my Super-Friends, when the a call came for help and I was off in a flash.  Apparently there some children who would not use their inside voices and their mom was in a tizzy.  Stressed out and overwhelmed from two screaming kids whining and screaming inside the house due to the incredibly high temperatures here in Metropolis.  She didn't know what to do.  I swept in and offered some distraction to the kiddos and a few minutes of time to herself with glass of wine for Mom.  It was after 5, of course.  

After a few minutes to re-start that MOM was right-as-rain and I was off to solve another crisis in the booming city of Metropolis.

**Special thanks to Jenny for helping me with this picture**

Yes, I am a total nerd, but I"m OK with it.


2 comments:

Smirking Cat said...

I feel safer already! Hey, I want a cape.

Yarbrough's said...

From one super friend to another, let me know when you need my help and I'll fly on over, I've been known to settle a few disputes in my time. We can share forces, two is always better than one...we can gang up on 'em.
Stehle