Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I need a search party for my sanity


Have you ever had one of those days?  Yes, we all have that was an incredibly stupid questions.  I on the other hand have had one of those weeks.  Yesterday, I spent 4 hours stressed to the hilt dealing with insurance companies/doctor's offices & State Regulating Offices.  We tried installing my over the range microwave and the installation instructions were not included.  So that had to be switched out.  Oh and my brand new double oven that was installed.  The bottom oven rattles when you turn it on.  The repair people are coming Monday to fix it because TODAY they are working on my floors.  We have the lovely hum (I mean scream) of a floor sander.  I slammed the crown of my head on the corner of a cabinet.  This was about an hour ago, I am still seeing double. Oh, and my husband is currently at the doctor for his back.  The back story is a whole different post.  

Happy Day.  I'm off to see if there is a magic happy pill somewhere.

2 comments:

Abby said...

Sounds like fun, when can I bring my two cranky toddlers over and allow them to smear ketchup all over carpets that you just cleaned...ok so I am just venting because that is what just happened at my house. Sometimes I wonder how we do not just hear loud screaming, if everyone gets this stressed and we all scream at once then I bet it we could break the sound barrier..That would be a good science experiment.

Smirking Cat said...

A round of vodka, or drink of choice?