Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I love my boys!


I am a very lucky woman.  I don't say that very often, but I am.  Sometimes it is much more fun to make fun of the crazy everyday ups and downs that look at the big picture and see how life is good.  

I have a very wonderful little boy who has helped me clean the house today.  I have a very wonderful big boy who worries about me and my well being.  I have a very wonderful husband who does things for me no average husband would ever do.  All three of them drive me crazy every single day, but the good far out weighs the bad.  Seriously.

I just needed to take a little more time out of my day to praise the men in my life for making it better.  I have also hidden my happy pills on the top shelf - obviously I had one too many this morning.

1 comment:

Smirking Cat said...

...AND there is Stanley Cup action tonight! What more could a woman want?