Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Another Day, More Laundry


I am not exactly in the blogging mode.  I have a ton of stuff to do, but absolutely no desire to accomplish any of it.  I will manage to get the laundry done, but seriously how in the heck to 4 people generate as much laundry as we do?  I realize we went swimming twice yesterday.  I realize that it is hot and you sweat and want to shower and change clothes, but goodness gracious (what a vintage term) I've done 3 loads of towels since yesterday.  

I spent yesterday morning at my sister-in-law's house with the kids, as well as a cousin of my husband's and their kids.  5 kids in a pool.  The kids had a great time, I had an awesome lunch and I enjoyed the company of two wonderful women. We took off to the dentist for that 6 month check-up which for some reason took 5 times as long as it should have.  Hunter had to have a filling, which we went and took care of today.  I took the kids swimming at the J while my husband worked out and although I had a good day, I got nothing accomplished.

We spent 2 hours out of the house this morning at the dentist and as I got an hour of good reading time, I am even farther behind on the housework.  I do have MNO (Mom's Night Out) tonight.  So I get another day of good company.  I can't wait to see which one of us talks before she thinks and gets the laugh of the night.  Last time it was me, so I will probably be spared that tonight.  

Oh BTW, I am at 75% on Lego Indiana Jones.  YA BABY!

1 comment:

Abby said...

Just so you know I have the Mount Everest Laundry version in my basement right now. We also have 4 people which some how generate about 12 loads of laundry a week. I think going to the pool should eliminate laundry because all you wear is a 1/4 of a yard of fabric but I guess that reasoning is just not right. Hello pool hello 2 loads of laundry. Good luck with the house work!!!!!