Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sometimes I just wish to be anonymous.

Well, today is not working out any better than yesterday.  My neighbor with the underdeveloped sense of smarts and common sense decided it would be a good idea to run his sprinklers 1st thing in the morning when the temperature was below freezing.  Oh, did I mention it flooded our drive way - about 30 feet of our driveway.  He doesn't seem to understand that when water pours off of your yard it is fully saturated.  Here's to keep hoping that he learns before my house sinks.

This blog has always been an outlet for me, but at the moment I would love to hide under some anonymous umbrella and just let loose.  I am unable to do that at the moment and it sucks because I could really use some objective unsolicited advice, because we all know the best advice is unsolicited.  I need answers for questions I can't ask here and didn't get answered elsewhere.  Life sometimes just hands you crap.

I don't feel good.  My back is completely killing me.  I can barely stand to sit in the chair and type this because I have shooting pains up my back and numbness going down my leg.  I have a friend - a most wonderful lady - that is having surgery for breast cancer on Friday that has been occupying my thoughts.  Please feel free to say a prayer.  I'm sure I've made my husband mad with all the stupid crap with the neighbor.  He's gotten the wave of anger I feel all by himself and I'm sorry for that.  I feel frustrated and alone.  I'm in pain.   And I just want to go to bed and forget the world for about an hour, unfortunately there is laundry to do, toilets to clean and a lot of hardwoods to mop.  So enjoy your day, pray I can use my anger for good and not evil (that means burn it all up cleaning the house and not pouting in the corner) and that I figure out something for dinner.  

Ciao.

5 comments:

Am I doing okay? said...

I woke up w/ back pain too. So I took a pain pill on an empty stomach and then felt dizzy and got scared I'd pass out. Before 8am. What fun! Good luck w/ the cleaning, I need to do it too.

Abby said...

As for the back pain have you tried sitting on a tennis ball? My Aunt has similar pain and that works for her. Your neighbor is making me mad and I dont even live there. Who the hell waters grass when it is that cold out. Well I will be cleaning here in WV too, I had 6 small children at my house this morning, and I have two muddy dogs in my kitchen right now. We can clean together. Good Luck wiht your day!!!!!!!1

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

You know you could just write down everything that you cannot write down here and send it to some of us. We would try to help.

I am worried about you. You know you are allowed to take a day off and just have you time. Maybe that would be a good thing?

Unknown said...

I agree with PoE...I'm more than willing to help you in any way that I can! Lord knows you've helped me more times than you even know!

Regarding the anonymous blogging, I *highly* recommend it. Starting my blog was a first step in purging a lot of things that simply had to be purged and it has unlocked several more steps that I know I had to (and need to) take. Even though there are a few people who know my "real name" now, it was divulged on my terms and when I felt comfortable doing so. I would not have been able to write the things I have had I done it in a blog as ME. Sooo I totally understand and highly recommend it.

But again, as PoE said... I'm always willing to offer advice and try to help out so feel free to email, call, txt or whatever me and I'll give it my best shot. Life does set a big bag of flaming poo on your doorstep at times but every now and then we can hide in the bushes and chase the bastard down and blast it with water balloons! ;-)

Anonymous said...

I have a "private" blog for things like this. It's password protected and no one knows anything beyond that. :-) It's GREAT! I never use real names on my blog-blog, but there, I can do and say whatever the hell I want, positive or negative. VERY therapuetic, but cheaper and more convenient than actually seeing a therapist... Plus, then you don't actually have to hear that you may be wrong, blah blah blah...

*hug*