Wednesday, January 14, 2009

All better now.


I accomplished sosososo much today.  I cleaned the kitchen, the den, the dining room, the living room, vacuumed, swept, mopped - even dusted.  Finished the laundry - I still need to fold, but who's perfect. 

My back is still killing me, and I still think the next door neighbor is a totally lunatic lacking in common sense and courtesy, but I'm not really angry anymore.

I think I'm also opening a bottle of wine.  If its not fixed now, it will be in few.

4 comments:

nicole antoinette said...

Wine solves everything, no? Wine and cleaning. It's enough to make me a new person!

Anonymous said...

Glad things are looking up for you.

Abby said...

I am so glad you are feeling better. I love a clean house and a bottle of wine. There really is nothing better than feeling like you have finished everything you have set out to do. I was worried about you but now I feel better. As for the looney tune neighbor. Maybe you should just turn on your sprinkler and set a pair of ice skates on his front step. I mean that is what any good neighbor would do!

Anonymous said...

Mmm... Wine... *drool*