Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Post #502

I can't do anything normal - I should have screamed this is post #500 or something, but it got by me so here is post #502 on my blog.

Well, what has happened today...  I've had a panic attack, I've probably had a nervous breakdown as well.  My husband got angry at something neither one of us can control.  I cursed (luckily no one was around). I did clean out & file a paper size box of filing.  Woo Hoo!  On the other hand, I have accomplished nothing else.  I spent 1.5 hours trying to tame my hair, I only got it to Gilda Radner doing Rosanne Rosanna Danna.

I am going to the DFW January Blogger Get Together - if my husband approves.  I have a PTA board meeting tonight.  I have to give my inspirational quote.  I've picked "You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore" by Christopher Columbus. Although I would prefer this Walter Cronkite quote, "And that is the way it is.", because, well it fits today.  I'm not sure if anyone in the room would catch all that I mean by that so they are going to get Christopher Columbus instead.

I still haven't taken a picture for my photo blog yet....I guess I need to get moving.

4 comments:

Jérôme Aoustin said...

Not only would they probably not catch it, but it hardly is inspirational. Christopher's is a really good one that can be applied to so many areas in life. And will actually be literal for me this year :o) Clearly, some days just plain suck. Keep at it - not sucking - and you'll eventually manage to do what you intended to in the first place.

Mayor of Jackieville said...

there's a DFW Blogger get together??? If you go, let me know!! :)

You arent alone on the anxiety/panic attack thing...it sucks and it is so draining. *hugs* You know where to find me if you wanna talk, cuss, scream, etc...

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I think Rach and I are the only ones that blog around here. So i guess we have a meet up every day!!

Hang on sweetie.

Better with a Bow said...

" My momma said there would be days like this..."
wish I could sing it or have the computer smarts to get the music actually here for you to hear......
remember you are loved..