Thursday, August 9, 2007

Still on the big side.

Today was M-Day, measurement day, at Curves. I swear, I am going to end up looking like a ball on two sticks. I have lost and inch in my calves & thighs but no where else. I can't have skinny bird legs and be fat on top. I would rather be fat all around, then at least I am proportioned. For goodness sake, I gained an inch in my boobs. Ya, I know, its probably TMI or your are thinking "I wish I could have an inch in my boobs." Trust me when I say you don't want bigger than DD's. They are plenty big, in fact I would reduce them and lift them off my belly button if I could. Do you know how hard it is to find a bra in that size? Most places stop and D. I can't waltz into Victoria Secret or even Target and get a bra, I have to go into expensive stores even Macy's & Dillard's are limited in that size.

I actually have definition in my arms though, and I have almost lost that teacher arm hanging thing. My legs are getting some definition to them, they say the muscles remember. I used to run track and was a good sprinter, I ran the 100, 220 and 440. My best time for the 100 was 11 seconds flat, I ran the 220 in 26 and the 440 in 56. This working out thing is not all bad, but what is the secret to getting rid of belly fat? I know part of it is due to two C-Sections and having all my muscles & tendons cut, I have an inch of scar tissue in my abdomen. No matter how many sit-ups I do, cucumbers & other green stuff or vegetables I eat, or how long I've given up any bread that's not 100% whole grain, I am not losing anything from shoulders to hips.

I just know that one day I'm going to wake up and my size 14 days will all be a dream and I'll be 132 lbs and a size 4 again. Shoot, I'd be happy with a size 10 & a C cup.

2 comments:

Judy said...

What is this "teacher's arm" thing. I think I am insulted.

MOm

Dijea said...

Its a generalization mother, not a personal attack. I swear, you do not have teacher arm. Love and kisses.